Are you an amateur pilot with a plane? A unique feature of Raven’s Run is its own private community airstrip for owners to fly in and out of the neighborhood!
Exclusive high flying Raven’s Run is one of the few gated communities in Mount Pleasant. The majority of these luxurious homes are on at least 1 acre lots that have marsh and inter-coastal views or back to a large, scenic pond. A large portion of the community who live here are retirement age who enjoy peace and privacy.
This subdivision is minutes from Isle of Palm beach, Towne Centre and Seaside Farms shopping and dining, and close to downtown Charleston.
- Exclusive 2400-foot-long grass landing strip for community small aircraft owners
- Newly resurfaced tennis courts
- Large, scenic pond to kayak or paddle board
- Indoor racquetball court
- Community Swimming pool
- 2 dog parks – 1 for small dogs and 1 for medium to large dogs
- Volleyball court
- Outdoor picnic areas
- Lakefront Clubhouse
- Boat storage
- Boat ramp
- Play park
- Community Crabbing dock
Historic live oaks throughout the neighborhood add to its Southern charm. Some homes surround a giant pond with a fountain where one can kayak.
The homes features:
- 3 to 7 bedrooms
- 2,700 to 7,000+ square footage homes
- Large lots – 0 .5 acre to 2 acre lots which is hard to find in the Charleston area
- Some homes back to large, serene pond while others overlook the backside of Isle of Palms offering dramatic sunrises.
Raven’s Run is centrally located to the beach, downtown, shops restaurants and so much more.
Ravens Run | Location – by the Miles
Airport: 17 miles (Charleston International Airport)
Beach: 4 miles (Isle of Palms)
Downtown Charleston: 9 miles
Groceries: 1 mile (Harris Teeter)
Library: 4 miles
Shopping and Dining at Mount Pleasant Towne Center: just over 1 mile. It Includes:
- 16 Screen Regal Cinema
- REEDS Jewelers
- Ulta Beauty
- Southern Living Store among others
- Restaurants: Burton’s Grill, P.F. Chang’s China Bistro, and Grimaldi’s Pizzeria
Seaside Farms Shopping: just over 1 mile. It Includes:
- Harris Teeter groceries
- Unique, boutique shops
- Medical Services
- Restaurants: Yamato Japanese Steakhouse, Gilligan’s Seafood Restaurant, Deroma’s Pizzeria, Saveurs du Monde Cafe, Calder’s Buffalo Pub Restaurant, Basil Thai Cuisine, and Opal Restaurant and Bar
The Million dollar properties in this coveted community don’t come on the market too often in this high-end, exclusive neighborhood. If you’d like us to contact you as new listings become available, just let us know!
Interested in learning more about other TOP Mount Pleasant Neighborhoods?