Continuing to explore the Best Mount Pleasant SC neighborhoods, Hamlin Plantation made the Best neighborhoods list. Here are the reasons why it made the cut.
Enjoy resort style living with the abundance of great amenities as well as being located close to Isle of Palms beach. Hamlin Plantation lets residents live in harmony with the beautiful natural surroundings, towering Oak trees, peacefulness of the sound and numerous ponds. Some of the homes offer water views and some even include deep water access.
- 5 Lighted Tennis Courts
- Fitness Facility
- Children’s playgrounds
- Large Swimming Pool with water-slide
- 2 story plantation Clubhouse
- Beach volleyball
- Basketball courts
- Miles of trails
- Boat storage
4 Separate yet connected neighborhoods that are flexible for different budgets. Offering from townhomes to single family homes including some with water access.
- The Sound – custom built homes with 3000 sqft plus. A few lots have deep water access and the neighborhood has views of Hamlin Sound, Isle of Palms and Goat Island.
- Waverly – 2200-2800 sqft homes with lots of water and green space.
- The Village – 3, 4 and 5 bedroom homes, with naturally landscaped yards and curved streets.
- Madison – single family homes as well as townhouses.
Living at Hamlin Plantation you are close to the beach, downtown Charleston, shopping, restaurants and easy access to Charleston International Airport while still enjoying an abundance of resort amenities.
Interested in learning more about other TOP Mount Pleasant Neighborhoods?
- Snee Farm
- Tranquil, Stately I’on
- Sporty Park West
- Private Gate Community and Private Golf Club of Dune West
To find out more visit Hamlin Plantation website.